Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Who's laughing now?


I am! Because we're married!!!
Thanks to everyone who joined us at the wedding. It was a hectic week but totally worth it. But now it's back to business as usual.
We're opening a challenge to all those photographers (and wannabes) who attended the wedding. Send us your best shot (or shots) from the wedding. The best ones will be posted on the blog -- and our favorite might even get a prize. Hmmmmm ... year-old cupcakes. Send your entries to mattjen777@comcast.net or send a disc to the house. Good luck!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

So thrilled for the both of you. I was thinking about you all day on Saturday. It looks like you had great weather. And you look just beautiful, my friend. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

you have my pictures and our love

B & N (M & D T)

Anonymous said...

OK, isn't this one of my images? I'm hoping you having my mem card overnight means I'm officially entered in your contest.

(Besides, rumor has it I like a good cupcake.)

We had a great time and the best part was seeing your vision come together for your day.

And, for the record, strawberry daiquiris rock.

So do both of you.