Saturday, February 03, 2007

New addition to the family


This is the new addition to the family! A 2006 Explorer. Picked it up at the dealer this morning. The color is mineral gray. It was a little sad to see the Honda go, but I'm very excited about my new vehicle! I keep wanting to call it a car, but I know that it's not a car. But I refuse to call it a truck. I guess I'll have to settle on SUV!

Unknown to me, Matt took this picture of me on his cellphone as I was pulling out of the dealer parking lot. This is pretty much how I drove home. See the white knuckles? Between the fact that it's a new vehicle and it's bigger than my old one, I was a little nervous.
But you'll be glad to see that I made it home safe and sound!


And when we went out later, I relaxed a little bit more.


Believe it or not, this is the top of the gear shifter. We were sitting at a stop light, and Matt saw our reflection. This was the result.

OK, I'm done with the pictures!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nice ride, Ren!