Thursday, November 16, 2006



So this is the photo that we used for our save the date card. A little background on it.

It was taken at a Red Sox game against the Orioles at Camden Yards this past April. The game was scheduled to start at 4, but it had poured all day. It finally stopped raining by game time, but everything was delayed until about 6. It was cold and damp.

The thing you can't tell about the photo is that I was just getting over a stomach virus. I was completely miserable. But thank God I stopped to smile for this photo.

So when we picked this photo out, I realized that the people in the background were really distracting. One of the women was wearing an orange poncho that she had bought at the gift shop. So, leave it to Matt to solve my problem. Literally five minutes with the photo and Capture NX, he had the result you see above. Pretty awesome.

I know I'm going to get some crap from my relatives (and others) about me wearing Red Sox stuff. But here's the thing -- I never really liked the Yankees. Did it hurt that Matt and I started dating during their run for the World Series in 2004? Probably not.

No comments: